WHAT? COOKING WITH PRANA PROTEIN

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Hi guys!

First, let me apologise and explain myself! I know that I have been soooo inactive both on blog and Instagram, but I'm working so much at the moment since there is some exciting plans for my summer and I need some money! My days start at 1am if I'm writing my assignments or 3am if I'm going to the gym, followed by 8hrs shift from 6am in the morning and 16km of cycling eeeerrry day, so cut me some slack! However, let's get to the main part of this post!

I teamed up with Prana Protein and decided to share some high- protein dessert recipes. If you are like me and love eating healthy, but sometimes the sweetness craving turns on out of nowhere and you start contemplating if it's worth it when you have to restrict yourself - you are in the right place! This happens once a week for me and I wish I knew these two simple recipes before, because now they have saved me! 

1. THE CURD PUDDING
This is the easiest thing in the world.. Mix two eggs, scoop of protein along with the cottage cheese, bake it, top it up with whatever you like and here you go, a dessert that is actually good for you! I eat that with peanut butter (wow, surprise), banana if its' in the morning or if I'm bad enough I open jam, but this rarely happens as this is too sweet for me most of the time!

2. THE PANCAKES
Seriously, one day I just mixed scoop of protein powder with egg and some milk and made the best pancakes ever. Then I realised how good they are in terms of nutrition and made them every day for a week lol. Now I only make them on my day offs when I want to lay in bed and just enjoy food. You will love them!

And the best part is that I tried my best to film a video to show how I make them when I was in Amsterdam, so here is the link to help you out!

Let me know if you want me to recreate regular recipes into high-protein recipes, because I loved doing that!

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT PRANA PROTEIN! ---> https://pranaprotein.com



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment