DAILY: BLOG INTRO

Saturday 21 January 2017


It might seem that starting a blog is not a big deal, but it is. The truth is that everyone can do it. But there is a big BUT. This big but is what makes the whole process scary, because it makes you think "will people read it?", "is it going to be interesting?", "am I really ready to start it?". Frankly, I pretty much knew answer to every question, but what I wasn't sure about is my first post. That's why my first post is going be a short introduction.


WHY AM I DOING THIS?                                                              

I'm a 2nd year International Tourism student and I'm graduating next year. Last year I had a similar task for one of my assignments and the feedback that I received from my lecturer stated that I need to start a blog, because my posts were super interesting and helpful. At first, I didn't take it seriously, but then after few months I found myself dreaming of working with a tourism app and in order to do that, I have to have some kind of portfolio of my work. This is definitely one of the reasons, but mostly, I just want to share my knowledge with you guys!  I'm going to tell you how to travel cheap and how to get the best deals, review products from my favourite brands, create different city guides with various recommendations, share my fitness tips as I am starting a fitness and meal program created by a popular personal trainer from Lithuania, share my personal wish-lists and inspirations and, most importantly, do posts on whatever you want me to! So, feel free to DM me on Insta, drop me an email or message me on Facebook with questions and suggestions and I really hope to see you here every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment