14 FACTS ABOUT US

Tuesday 14 February 2017

I'm pretty sure you already know that I'm in a long distance relationship... At the moment I'm studying in United Kindgom while my boyfriend does the same in USA. It's been like that for 1,5 year now and it's hard, super hard, but it's worth it. As much as I hate that, it did help our love grow and that's what matters at the end of the day! So, since it's Valentine's Day and I can't be with him today I decided to share 14 facts about us as a couple!

  1. We met in 2012 and I can still remember that day as if it was yesterday! 
  2. We started talking again in 2014 after I randomly liked his Facebook status. We went on a date after one day of taking and it lasted sooo long, but I can still remember almost every detail of it.. And then we continued on seeing each other for the rest of the week like every day. Not gonna lie, I was already falling for him after few dates :))
  3. Our relationship started off with distance! On the 17th of July (we decided that this is our date!) we had the most amazing date and then both of us had to leave for few weeks, but we promised to wait and throughout that time we talked every day and well..we were together ever since
  4. Lukas is actually one year younger than me (actually it's just 11 months), but we never really remember this fact!
  5. During our first date we already knew that both of us were moving to different countries after graduation, but still gave it a try... it just felt right to be together. We didn't really think about it during our first year and we weren't sure what was going to happen, however everything turned out great
  6. He didn't introduce me to his mom for half a year even though she knew about me, so I got her number and texted saying "Hello, I'm your son's girlfriend and I want to organise a surprise birthday party for him, call me". We are literally best friends ever since!
  7. New York has always been my dream city long before I met him and when he told me that he will be studying 20mins from NYC I started crying out of jealousy lol. I was soooo upset, but then I thought to myself that I will eventually have to visit him and finally make my dream come true!
  8. We are best friends. Really, he is my best friend and the only person I gossip with and laugh so much. I think that's very important and I love that we can be both!
  9. My nickname for him is Pukis because it sounds similar to Lukis. That nickname is like his second name for me, thank god he doesn't mind :) 
  10. Even though we are "long distance relationship couple", we still spend more time together than apart during the year, well because I always find time to come to USA even though I have university :))
  11. I am obsessed with using Snapchat's reindeer filter with him and we have more than 100 videos of us with that filter in my Snapchat memories.. All of them are hilarious and I like watching them from time to time 
  12. I feel like during these years we changed a lot. We kind of adapted to each other and grew up together (from teenagers to young adults). When I look back to when we started dating we were so different and now these differences became our resemblance, which is an amazing!
  13. I'm his social media manager if you still haven't noticed:) follow him on insta too! <3
  14. He showed me what true love is, because even though I thought I knew, I didn't. He is my biggest strength and my biggest weakness and I'm proud of that. I'm proud that we know how to love, because lots of people forgot how to do it. 
So, don't be scared of love. I can't say that it will be easy, but it's not going to be hard either if it's real. Lots of love to you guys! <3 

P.S. MYLIU TAVE PUKI! :* 
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment