WHAT'S ON MY MIND

Friday 10 February 2017

Okay, so I am that kind of person who needs inspiration on a daily basis. It gives me new ideas, makes me happy and motivated with whatever I am doing and is a big part of my life in general. That's why I feel like I belong in a place where I would get my inspiration literally every day just from going outside. Maybe that's why New York felt like home after the first second? Unfortunately, while I'm not travelling, I'm stuck in a small town in United Kingdom that has not a lot to offer and it just kills me, especially when its autumn/winter. I just feel too big for a town like that, but you gotta do what you gotta do, right?
However, I can't afford not being inspired since there is so many exciting things coming up, so even though I can't get inspiration outside, I always find it on Pinterest (follow my boards here!)
So, here is what is on my mind at the moment:







No comments:

Post a Comment