FIT&HEALTHY: COFFEETOX

Friday 3 February 2017

 You have probably seen few of my posts mentioning a company called “Skinny Coffee Club”. They have the most amazing detox coffee ever! Some people love detoxing every few months, some think that it’s just a way to make money, but from my experience, there is a change (I mean, I lost almost 2kg without dieting!!). I have bought detox tea last year and it did exactly the same as this coffee, which means it does help, it’s just a matter of preferences!

WHY WOULD I CHOOSE SKINNY COFFEE CLUB?

You see, this coffee has all sorts of healthy stuff that helps you loose weight and cleanse your body. I have been using few of the ingredients as supplements before, but I kept forgetting to take them (I always do..). Good part, with this coffee you get a blend of everything while enjoying your morning cup!
The most beneficial and healthy ingridients are:
      Spirulina – Spirulina is a fantastic Superfood, rich in protein and micronutrients often used while dieting.
   Chorella –A powerfully detoxifying green algae, that’s great for digestion, clear and smooth skin and a strong immune system!
    Matcha - One serving of matcha tea is the nutritional equivalent of 10 cups of regularly brewed green tea, which gives you a lot of energy for the day.

So, after drinking this coffee for 28 days every single morning I can say that it really does wonders! The effects might differ because it does depend on your eating habits and just like with anything else, results are not going to show overnight and you are not going to wake up with abs in the morning (that is what gym is for). However, don’t worry, they give you a meal plan too, so everything is covered! I personally have the worst bloating problem and also my metabolism is quite slow, but while drinking this coffee I had a bloated tummy maybe three days during that month which is crazy! Now that I am starting my fitness plan, I can’t wait to see even better results!
*You can order your coffee on https://www.skinnycoffeeclub.com  and get a 20% off with my code "WHEREWHATDRE" !
Dre xx


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment